• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Elven Isle Template

216683-albums6217-picture108777.png

A simple template of an Elven Isle; can be used for a short gameplay or cinematc.
If use give me credits :)

Screenshots

216683-albums6217-picture108776.jpg

216683-albums6217-picture108778.jpg

Credits;
- UTM
- MatiS
- Hexus
- Buster

Keywords:
Elven, Forsaken, Isle, Template, Night, Forest
Contents

Elven Isle Template (Map)

Reviews
08:15, 21st May 2016 Ardenian: A great map template for a Nightelf town, preserving the charm of Warcraft 3 while offering a decent compilation of new models. Many many small doodads and unique areas offer great opportunities for map makers...

M

08:15, 21st May 2016
Ardenian: A great map template for a Nightelf town,
preserving the charm of Warcraft 3 while offering a decent compilation of new models.
Many many small doodads and unique areas offer great opportunities for map makers.

The only point I could see are the waterfalls.
Many of them are over-scaled, making them clash with the rest of the water.
They often also allow to see through them, showing the cliffs under them.
They could get some more love.

You should also remove the melee triggers, since this is a template.

After our map submission rules, a complete credits list has to be part of the map description.

08:15, 21st May 2016
Ardenian: Changes made, approved.
The waterfalls still have the same problems, mostly.
Maybe a different approach for them could prove useful.

Level 5

Aether's

Review

[TD]
Elven Isle Template
By Forsaken
user_offline.gif
user_offline.gif
Elven Isle Template
By Forsaken

Aesthetics:
Flawless terrain, I must say. The way you put the doodads were decent. And one of it is the trees, which is beautiful enough to make the map so amazing. Tiles variations you choose is perfectly great, as well as the placement of it. The looks of the terrain is so attracting, its hard to resist it. The imported doodads really did a great job, especially the trees, making it more pleasing to look.​

Verdict:
What can I say? I'm voting for approval, and rating it for 5/5.​
user_offline.gif
user_offline.gif