• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Elune's Grace item doesn't work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Why elune's grace on item doesn't work i give this taken damage 40% and movement modifier 10% 0% chance to deflect. Specific targets is needed to it is work or not (I have invulnerable and vulnerable targets on this item skill)? How repair this skill?

Last edited:
Level 6
I made very big map and I want finish this. 80% Map done. A lot of types of monsters and items. I place some units for testing all it is work. Shields works too prbly, but doesn't work armor anti-piercing (use elune's grace).

Attachments

• POLISH_RPG.w3x
    15.2 MB · Views: 16
Last edited:
Level 21
um....

I still don't really understand what the problem you are facing is (Maybe it's just me and someone who does understand will answer).

Is this a triggered spell that doesn't work? something you can't get to do what you want with the object editor? I can tell english isn't your native language, so maybe try and just put it like this:

what the item does now: ...

what you want it to do:...

good luck!

Uncle

Warcraft Moderator
Level 64
Test the ability by adding it to a Unit directly instead of through the Item.

If it works when it's a normal Unit ability then you can just trigger it:
- When you Acquire the Item you Add Elune's Grace to the unit.
- When you Lose the item you Remove the ability, BUT only if the unit isn't carrying extra copies of the Item.

You can hide the Elune's Grace icon by setting it's Art - Button Positions to X: 0, Y: -11.

Status
Not open for further replies.