• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Elf idea

Status
Not open for further replies.

Screamernail

S

Screamernail

I got an idea of an Elf race for awhile and now I want to share it. Might perhaps be an original and great new idea! I where thinking about what is called "Tinkering Elves" which is a steampunk based elf specie. For the appearance, it would be orange and dry like skin, sharp teeth, yellow eyes and rusty voices. Clothing is typical steampunk fashion and as the name tells, they are machinists.

So now I've said what I wanted to say. This isn't relevant to Warcraft as the Tinkering Elves can be used for other fantasy worlds as well. Now, who think this is a good idea for a fantasy race?

By the way. Merry Christmas hive!

Screamernail

S

Screamernail

Well can't we cooperate? I surely can't alone and I got a-lot of other things on my mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.