• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

elevators cant get on them from a cliff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
I have a problem where units cant get onto an elevator, the current situation is this: i am using a dirt cliff tile as the face and the elevators which the units board is a dirt tile set too, in the pathing view it shows a slim red line between the face and the elevator, currently i have no elevator walls added as i dont know how to do them but i will figure it out eventually, im trying to get from a level 2 cliff to a shallow water cliff level, am i doing anything magorly wrong, thanks in advanced!

Last edited:
Level 10
Do NOT double post like that. You even posted on the same day - I understand your frustration at not having this answered but still. . .

I believe you need elevator walls to make it work. I personally have not tried this but if I find the time I will fiddle around with this for you.

Level 4
thanks... thats where ive been doing it from and i have a problem now...
p.s where i am i waited over night to post again

Status
Not open for further replies.