• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Elements System (Combine)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
I need a help with my Elements System. I tried to create it by my self, but it's too hard. I got a mess with it. I'm trying to create it thousand times.

What I Need:
1) When 3elements bought (Monster Recipe too), it'll TurnOn MonsterSpawn Trigger for Buying unit.
2) It must check conditions. So when you try to buy a recipe, and you haven't got required elements, it says: You haven't got required elements.
3) It must be leakless&clean (It means I need to work with variables, because it will not cause lag.

PLEASE HELP!

Attachments

• Commander's Cup v1.0.w3x
    298.7 KB · Views: 45
Level 9
Looked at your map... and I don't understand what you mean, what monster recipe, MonsterSpawn Trigger isn't here do I have to make one, there is no noticeable information on the recipes you're talking about, and there's too little to tell about the elements don't appear to be sold by any building, nor does there to be a "buyer" unit for them... you need to elaborate more on what exactly it is you want and probably provide more to go from when you attach you're map as there's not much to be able to build up on.

Level 7
Looked at your map... and I don't understand what you mean, what monster recipe, MonsterSpawn Trigger isn't here do I have to make one, there is no noticeable information on the recipes you're talking about, and there's too little to tell about the elements don't appear to be sold by any building, nor does there to be a "buyer" unit for them... you need to elaborate more on what exactly it is you want and probably provide more to go from when you attach you're map as there's not much to be able to build up on.

I want to turn on spawn triggers for players. It should be Runes system, when you combine 3runes you will get sold unit (Recipe) spawn.

If you buy Lightning Elemental first you need: Lightning, lightning, earth.
If its correct for you Automatically turn on spawn trigger. GOT IT?

Status
Not open for further replies.