• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Elemental_Crossbow

I did model for 4 days, more time spent on animation that I made with 0. In my opinion turned out beautifully, and the textures here are animated.
----------------
Update:
-add portrait ;
-rename animation to Decay;
-Added shields on the back;
-Fixed problem with cyclical;
~Fixed Attachment;
-Removed reload before firing.
-Fixed some bugs.
----------------
Union of ice and metal, one of most dangerous enemies who only can you be, as well as the best ally if it is being turned on your side. Giant crossbow makes it possible attacks over great distances, the shells cause not only direct physical damage, but also immediately freeze the material through which a Bullet, allowing you to destroy even heavily armored targets. The ability tosniping, charge up tenfold power will cause enormous damage to any essence, and often with fatal consequences.;
-----------------------------------
Model parameters:
-Size 91Kb
-Faces 1685
-----------------------------------
Animations:
-Attack;
-Attack spell slam;
-Death;
-Decay;
-Spell;
-Stand;
-Stand -1;
-Stand -2;
-Stand Ready;
-Walk.
-------------------------------------------------------
Give credits if you use it in your campaign/map!
-------------------------------------------------------

Keywords:
Crossbow,Ice,Iron, Elemental, Heavy,Weapon.
Contents

Elemental_Crossbow (Model)

Reviews
18:52, 29th May 2010 General Frank: you should better set all animation that are non looping to non looping and try to cut some polys here they do not belong. General Frank: Changes are made and resource approved.
Level 17
hard to see what it is..too complicated..but also hard to create it..and it deserves to be one of unique models of HVS so ......3/5......

For me there is absolutely no difference how much time and effort I spend on the project. If I do not like something in the model that I created, I can immediately remove it, even if the model is ready for 90%. So I ask to evaluate only the final result, but not the process of creation!

Level 6
For me there is absolutely no difference how much time and effort I spend on the project. If I do not like something in the model that I created, I can immediately remove it, even if the model is ready for 90%. So I ask to evaluate only the final result, but not the process of creation!

well,i gave ur model 3/5..but it deserves 5/5 in comparison with other simple models..u may ask why i didnt give what it deserves.There are many models on web.Although Some models are really simple ,they fullfill what they've been created for so they get 5/5.So all 5/5 ratings are not equal to other 5/5 ratings.I mean ur model is in high level model categories.So i have to compare ur great model with other great models.=====>3/5 and still one of HVS' best models..I extremelly wonder full version of your model.I hope ur gonna get 5/5 next time..

Level 1
I tested your model in my map and it looks great, nice graphics, only problem is that the projectiles are not finiring from the crossbow but from the body. Any way to fix it?