• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Element TD Survivor 1.4

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Contents

Element TD Survivor 1.4 (Map)

Reviews
Dr Super Good: Old version
Level 3
This is a solo tower defense for 1-6 players with 60 levels. This map has a huge variety of unique towers, and it also uses a wide variety of abilities (cold, poison, warstomp etc) with some decent autocasting. Definitely will keep you busy trying new strategies for a long time.

Personally I think this map is a little long and difficult. Lvls 1-45 are pretty easy and then lvls 50-60 are insane. However the towers are too amazing not to be seen.

Level 9
This TD? to easy just put even 2 normal arrow tower to block both caves WALLA you win cause you block and they dont destroy your tower ^^

Level 1
I hope you realize that the map is still bugged.. it stops sending units on level 16..

I just tried it offline, and I got to 26, then it stopped sending units..