• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Elder Shaman Thrall

Few months ago I was kinda in love by Thrall Shaman Model in WoW, so I decided to make this in tribute to our beloved and eternal WarChief.

I present you Go'el, or Thrall the Son of Durotan, and the WarChief of the Horde.

Tags: WarChief, Shaman, Thrall, WoW, WorldOfWarcraft

"You disappoint me, Garrosh. You are not worthy of your father's legacy"
"No... you choose your own destiny!"

UPDATE:
  • Dissipate Animation Added and Enhanced
  • Animations Bug Fixed
  • Mace size decreased
  • New animations and effects (NEW)
ABILITIES:

Doomhammer: Thrall toss Doomhammer at an enemy target, dealing 100/150/200/250/300 (+50%Strength) (+80%Intelligence) as Magic Damage and microstunning the target. (microstun duration is 0.1 second).

Cooldown: 10 seconds.
Mana Cost: 75/85/95/105/115

Chain Lightning: Thrall calls forth a lightning that jumps to 4/6/8/10/12 targets, dealing 75/135/195/255/315 (+100%Intelligence) as Magic Damage. Each jump deals 40/35/30/25/20% less damage.

Cooldown: 12 seconds.
Mana Cost: 120 each level

Thunder Clap - Passive: Thrall's basic attacks have 10/15/20/25/30% (+10%Strength) chance to deal (+60%Strength) (+75%Intelligence) as Magic Damage to enemies around him in a 300 radius area.

Note: Doomhammer can trigger Thunder Clap, dealing damage nearby the targeted unit.
Note: Chance % cannot be greater than 70%.

Frostwolf Howl: Thrall lets loose a howl of his ancestors, dealing 150/250/350 (+85%Intelligence) as Magic Damage, and reducing their Attack Damage by 20/35/50% (+20%Strength) and their Armor by 2/5/8 (+15%Strength). The debuff lasts for 15 seconds.

Area of Effect: 650
Cooldown: 200/190/180 seconds
Mana Cost: 150 each level

Hints and Tricks:

Playing with Thrall

• You can build hybrid between Strength and Intelligence, for more durabillity and damage.
  • Maximize Doomhammer and Thunder Clap grows intensly Thrall's damage.
  • Frostwolf Howl have greater effects in team fights than in 1x1 combat.
  • Although Doomhammer can trigger the effects of Thunder Clap, it doesn't apply on-hit effects.
  • Thrall have a good clear wave with Chain Lightning.
  • Spell Vampirism is welcome to Thrall's build.
Playing against Thrall
  • Thrall's early damage is low, try get advantage of this in early game.
  • Thrall's damage is Magic, Magic Resistance will reduce greatly his damage.
  • If Thrall is building Strength try to build items that deals damage based on % of his Hitpoints.
  • Thrall's Mana Costs are expensive, and he's melee, wait for the right moment to punish him.
  • Facing Thrall with Ranged Heroes can grant you good laning phase.
  • Be careful with channeling abilities, wait for Doomhammer's cooldown.
Previews
Contents

Elder Shaman Thrall (Model)

Elder Shaman Thrall - Portrait (Model)

Level 4
I like the model but are you able to make a model of him of now as him returning after varok saurfang found him and told him you and I we don't get to hide