• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Eitrigg/HeroEitrigg

Finally after about two weeks thinking about how i should make him, i finally had the Idea to simply take the Grunt as the Base Model.

Here some Lore: Eitrigg is an aging orc warrior who served with valor and distinction during the First and Second War, losing two sons to battle. After he learned the truth of Gul'dan's betrayal and his bargain with Kil'jaeden, Eitrigg fled into the wilderness of Lordaeron, forsaking his race and determined to live out the rest of his days in peace.
(Source: http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Eitrigg)

Requested by ttb933

I modelled him after this picture here:
latest

As you can see: He is gray (Like my custom Texture) and has red eyes (Like my custom Texture and the model itself)

Just so you know
The Model: 104Kb
The Texture: 117Kb

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Update:
HeroEitrigg: He has Hero Glow and has Disspate animation.
You can use him as a Hero or DemiHero

Requested by
stein123, SteakMediumRare, Perdoshlep
Here you are guys :goblin_yeah:.

One Question: Can someone make a corresponding Icon for both of them?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Don't distribute/edit him without my Permission and Give Credits if you use him. :ogre_hurrhurr:
Contents

Eitrigg (Model)

HeroEitrigg (Model)

Reviews
The_Silent
MODERATION Approved Works ingame and useful. Nice grunt variation.
Level 4
Noice.

I love it. A really good recreation of that picture you got there. Could you create another version with a hero glow for people who'd like to use it as a Hero?

5/5

Level 30
Nice model, maybe you can add him hero glow?

Noice.

I love it. A really good recreation of that picture you got there. Could you create another version with a hero glow for people who'd like to use it as a Hero?

5/5

Nice,but need version whis hero animations and glow. 4.5/5

1 and 2: Yes I could do this...... Really it's simple.

3: You don't need 'hero animations' or Hero Dissipate for them to be Heroes.