• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

editor problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hello, sorry for the inconvenience, I have come to ask a question about the warcraft editor, you will see how everyone will know each race has its unique way of building, they have their animation and that, because I recently downloaded some models for buildings where they include their own animation to build , but the point here is that I don't know how to change the animation of building a specific race, I tried to look for building skills but it just doesn't appear, I don't know if I'll get it right, please I need it to be able to follow some maps

Level 6
The building skill is not available within the abilities tab, but instead, it is in "Techtree - Structure Built" where you can add/remove buildings to make a building buildable. By adding buildings into the board, the building skill is automatically created for the unit.
I don't recommend adding organic units because it may cause crash.
Edit: Or I may have not understood your point clearly

Status
Not open for further replies.