• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Editing the stats of multiple pre-placed units.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Hey there,
say you've placed 5 Zealots and want to change their owning player.

Now I would just select them all, double click one of them and change their player. However that doesn't work in 95% of the cases.
Usually when I double click it will de-select all the other units and I'm only editing the one I clicked on.
It does sometimes work but I've yet failed to figure out when that's the case.

So has anyone the same problem as me or even better, does someone know how to get rid of my problem? Is there any hotkey I gotta press done while double clicking? alt, shift and ctrl don't work.

Thanks in advance!

Level 4
The issue is that once you have them selected "double clicking" to edit them will edit the unit you double clicked as you have stated.

When you select multiple units and want to edit them all at once... Just push Enter when they are selected.
It will open the properties screen for your entire selection.

also pushing the numbers above the QWERTY buttons on the keyboard will change the player owner of your selection to that number (works for players 0-12 as - is for 11 = is for 12 and BACKSPACE is for player 0 (nuetral)

Status
Not open for further replies.