• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

editing hippogryph mount ability

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
how can i edit the mount hippogryph ability and the archer ability to... instead of a hippogryph and a archer, a demon hunter and a fel stalker

Level 3
but i didn't even make the unit that they merge into... i want a demon hunter mounted on a fel stalker but i dont even know the modding skills to make mounted units..

Level 11
I would suggest learning, or asking someone who knows to do it. There are many great tutorials, which I'm confident that someone who really wants something could use to learn to mount a demonhunter on a felstalker.

Also perhaps you can use attachment points, but I don't think it would look very good at all.

Level 11
I would suggest learning, or asking someone who knows to do it. There are many great tutorials, which I'm confident that someone who really wants something could use to learn to mount a demonhunter on a felstalker.

Also perhaps you can use attachment points, but I don't think it would look very good at all.

Level 11
Crap sorry, my modem does this thing where it blanks out for a while sometimes. Thinking it didn't work, I must have clicked it twice. Sorry for the double post.

Status
Not open for further replies.