• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

EDITING FACTION-COLORS FOR CAMPAIGN?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hi there,

This is a noob thread when it comes to stuff like this. I’m not sure if this is actually possible or not, hence why I’m asking... :)

But I recently bought Warcraft III Reforged, solely just to play through the Campaign again with some fancy Graphics.

However one of the first things I’d noticed that I’d apparently forgotten or simply didn’t care back in 2001/2, was that during the Prologue Level 3, the Kul-Tiran’s faction color is the Royal Blue, akin to the color used by Lordaeron & Stormwind(Azeroth) in the Lore.

So I was like… hmm… that’s not ideal… I wonder if I can change what color they are using in the Map Editor. I know the colours are like that primarily for game-play purposes, but I'm just a bit of a Lore weirdo when it comes to Faction Colours. So it'd be super cool if I could change them.

And if it is possible, I did not have the initiative to figure out how to do it after messing round with the Map Editor for a couple of hours.

So! Is it possible to change the faction colors on a campaign level? And if it is… could someone please explain how? Haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.