• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Trouble changing team colors in the main campaigns

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Howdy folks! This is my first post, I apologize if I'm doing something wrong.

The thing is, I really wanted to change some faction colors in the main campaigns (The Scourge of Lordaeron, Path of the Damned etc.).
I'm working with 1.27a version of the game.

I tried by making custom campaigns with the original map files, and everything seems to be going smoothly with the human campaign.
So I moved to the Night Elf campaign. I changed the color of the main player from blue to teal through a simple action trigger that I put in every map. I didn't change anything else.
The maps work fine, but as soon as I complete the main mission in that map (killing the paladin in Enemies at the Gate, Reaching Shandris in Daughters of the Moon), the game crashes with this ACCESS_VIOLATION error.

Is it possible to fix this? Or do I have to find some other way of playing that campaign with different team colors?

Status
Not open for further replies.