• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Easy way to Update Object Data with Patch 1.35 Changes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 18
I have a few customized spells in object data but I want the map to be largely based on default melee stats/balance. Is there an easy way to do this without wiping out some of the custom data or would it be best to just manually update all the patch 1.35 balance changes?

Level 29
In general, you can do this by navigating to "Scenario" -> "Map Description", then go to "Options" and find "Game Data Set" like this:
WE Data Set 1.jpg

WE Data Set 2.jpg

I highly suggest picking the right options if you want to make or edit specific map (Custom or Melee). Using a wrong one will mess everything.
Take note that the picture is from the old World Editor (I'm using the 1.29.2), but it's also working on all versions of Warcraft 3 (Reforged).

Status
Not open for further replies.