• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Easy villager skin request - 50% transparency.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Hey guys, I have a small request that I'd greatly appreciate someone helping me out with.

I would do it myself, but I no longer have photoshop since I reformatted my computer, and for the life of me I can't figure out how to do a a half-transparency alpha edit in Gimp.

I just kinda need a 50% transparent villager model. Also, if you could change the color to gray-scale, so that I can change his color in the editor, that would be great.

The end result is I kinda want him to look crystallized, so that in the world editor, I could change his color to make him look like he's made out of fire (orange), or ice (light blue).

This will be for Human Torch and Iceman in my Marvel map. I will of course, credit you properly.

Thanks.

Level 4
I actually do want a custom texture. I want it to be converted to gray-scale and partially transparent, so when I add color via the editor, the villager looks elemental, rather than ghostly.

Status
Not open for further replies.