• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

EasterChicken

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Contents

EasterChicken (Model)

Reviews
» Wolverabid « Date: 23rd of September, 2007 Approval status: Non-approved Rating: None Notices: [-] This model has texture path bugs.

M

» Wolverabid «

Date: 23rd of September, 2007
Approval status: Non-approved
Rating: None

Notices:
[-] This model has texture path bugs.

Level 3
Without a doubt the single most pointless model I have ever witnessed on this site. Even if you were screwing around, why would you degrade yourself by uploading this unworthy excuse for a postal chicken?

Level 3
Raziel, to be honest, I don't care whether you degrade yourself or not, and frankly, you shouldn't either, because for you, it's become a habit. What you're doing is degrading this community (as if that has been done enough) by posting this useless model. Now if this were my site, I'd blast pieces of crap like this off immediately, as it's a waste of space, bandwidth, and time. And if you didn't care what people thought, why the hell would you upload anything to begin with?

Level 3
Jarin .. the only piece of waste of bandwidth i see here is you posting .. get lost :roll:

If you have a lack of fantasy, get another hobby. Dont take it out on the wonderfull creative persons here. Why is it that your kind of discusting personality is so overrepresented here?

The forums at wc3sear.ch are the only ones that actually makes me really annoyed and quite angry at times. I know that i could just stop looking at the comments, but sometimes there are some interesting comments. People like you and that Eusira or whatever .. :roll:

icon_idiot.gif

icon_smack.gif

Level 3
Jarin.. Why dont you create your own website then? you could upload all your own models. No one else would :lol:

I think Sir Raziel uploads in pure kindnes to people like me who can use his models.

Sir Raziel - I thank you 8)

Level 3
I'm wasting bandwidth? Look who's double posting, Crackbaby. Perhaps you also should think before you talk. And as a matter of fact, I have my own website, and it's doing quite well without the thousands of amateurs from this site and Warcraft 3 Campaigns. In fact, it hardly centers around Warcraft 3 to begin with, so your implication is out of the question. And as for your arguments about my personality, as you like to call it: I am who I am. If you don't like it, I'd sure like to see you do something about it. Oh, that's right, you can't. And I'd sure like to see what pathetic use you have for this sorry excuse for a model; it must be a grand map indeed to make good use of it; either that, or it's got a hundred other quality models to make up for it.

Level 3
I'm wasting bandwidth? Look who's double posting, Crackbaby. Perhaps you also should think before you talk. And as a matter of fact, I have my own website, and it's doing quite well without the thousands of amateurs from this site and Warcraft 3 Campaigns. In fact, it hardly centers around Warcraft 3 to begin with, so your implication is out of the question. And as for your arguments about my personality, as you like to call it: I am who I am. If you don't like it, I'd sure like to see you do something about it. Oh, that's right, you can't. And I'd sure like to see what pathetic use you have for this sorry excuse for a model; it must be a grand map indeed to make good use of it; either that, or it's got a hundred other quality models to make up for it.

:lol: :lol: :shock: :lol:

I think you REALLY missed the point of wasting bandwidth. People here are giving us their hard work for free, and all you do is making them feal bad. You can critizise their work in a positive way, in a way that makes them want to continue.

But .. eh. You seem to think that this site is for you. Only YOU.

What i can do about your personality? lol .. who cares :p

:roll:

Hehe.. if you didnt understand my point, then you probably never will, nomather how much i try to explain. Some people just dont have it in their brains you know :wink: :p

Who would you be if there werent for skins that you dont like so you can critisize them? .. hehe.. thats what you are .. a lame critique who brings nothing but negativity. Tragic - Yes. Pathetic - Yes.

If you really cant see any use of this model at all, you are probably wisiting the wrong website. Hang out at your own then. Make people upload skins that corresponds to your mighty standard.

Art isnt bad just because you cannot understand it :p :lol:

Level 2
Its Like, the world has come to an end.

(DUN, DUN, DUN!)

Death By Chickens!

But it isnt realistic looking so

5/5 cause its cool
but 2/5 if i was to realy rate it.

Level 1
Its a good skin looking at the picture but i cant get it to work i follow the paths it says on the top but it wont work i tried restarting it anyone know what it is?