1. Are you planning to upload your awesome model to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. We have recently started the 16th edition of the Mini Mapping Contest. The theme is mini RPG. Do check it out and have fun.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice
  6. The Highway to Hell has been laid open. Come along and participate in the 5th Special Effect Contest.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

EasterChicken

Submitted by Sir_Raziel
This bundle is marked as substandard. It may contain bugs, not perform optimally or otherwise be in violation of the submission rules.
Contents

EasterChicken (Model)

Reviews
» Wolverabid « Date: 23rd of September, 2007 Approval status: Non-approved Rating: None Notices: [-] This model has texture path bugs.
  1. jarin

jarin

Resources:
    Resources:
    I'm wasting bandwidth? Look who's double posting, Crackbaby. Perhaps you also should think before you talk. And as a matter of fact, I have my own website, and it's doing quite well without the thousands of amateurs from this site and Warcraft 3 Campaigns. In fact, it hardly centers around Warcraft 3 to begin with, so your implication is out of the question. And as for your arguments about my personality, as you like to call it: I am who I am. If you don't like it, I'd sure like to see you do something about it. Oh, that's right, you can't. And I'd sure like to see what pathetic use you have for this sorry excuse for a model; it must be a grand map indeed to make good use of it; either that, or it's got a hundred other quality models to make up for it.

2. Sir_Raziel

Sir_Raziel

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    Hey crack baby thanks, but dont dis Jarin. He's just stating his opinion.

3. Crackbaby

Crackbaby

Resources:
    Resources:
    :lol: :lol: :shock: :lol:

I think you REALLY missed the point of wasting bandwidth. People here are giving us their hard work for free, and all you do is making them feal bad. You can critizise their work in a positive way, in a way that makes them want to continue.

But .. eh. You seem to think that this site is for you. Only YOU.

What i can do about your personality? lol .. who cares :p

:roll:

Hehe.. if you didnt understand my point, then you probably never will, nomather how much i try to explain. Some people just dont have it in their brains you know :wink: :p

Who would you be if there werent for skins that you dont like so you can critisize them? .. hehe.. thats what you are .. a lame critique who brings nothing but negativity. Tragic - Yes. Pathetic - Yes.

If you really cant see any use of this model at all, you are probably wisiting the wrong website. Hang out at your own then. Make people upload skins that corresponds to your mighty standard.

Art isnt bad just because you cannot understand it :p :lol:

4. player_72985

player_72985

Resources:
    Resources:
    EVIL CHICKEN FROM HELL!!!! rotfl, lmmfho!! this is great!!! 5/5 5/5 5/5 5/5 ROTFL !!

5. dragon_master

dragon_master

Resources:
    Resources:
    Dude make it a frog with a cannon and it will be good!!!!! :twisted: :evil:

6. Dark Phantom

Dark Phantom

Resources:
    Resources:
    Its Like, the world has come to an end.

(DUN, DUN, DUN!)

Death By Chickens!

But it isnt realistic looking so

5/5 cause its cool
    but 2/5 if i was to realy rate it.

7. DeadDogNoGoWoof

DeadDogNoGoWoof

Resources:
    Icons:
    Resources:
    i think this is DC worthy for pure originality. I am forced to rate this 5/5 because it is so f*cking funny. this is the most disturbing warcraft unit I or anyone could think of. NICE JOB. and uh..Black_Terror your so spamming.

8. ChAoTiCMaRiNe

ChAoTiCMaRiNe

Resources:
    Resources:
    LOL THAT IS FUNNY....... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: but i wouldn't download it coz i don't need it but it's funny lolz good job 5/5 but if i was to really rate it 2/5 for me or 3/5 it was a dog lolz or even a cat

9. ChAoTiCMaRiNe

ChAoTiCMaRiNe

Resources:
    Resources:

10. ChAoTiCMaRiNe

ChAoTiCMaRiNe

Resources:
    Resources:
    I like saying lok tar ogar but my favorite race on almost any game is humans or something like humans but orcs and night elves are not bad but humans are the best FOR LORDERAON

Signature:

Hope Is The First Step To Disappointment

11. Inuzuka_Kiba

Inuzuka_Kiba

Resources:
    Resources:
    lol, nice skin :lol:. I'd appreciate it more if it was a monkey :)

P.S. what is the path?

12. Teh Ultralisk

Teh Ultralisk

Resources:
    Resources:
    Its a good skin looking at the picture but i cant get it to work i follow the paths it says on the top but it wont work i tried restarting it anyone know what it is?

13. Chikenpok29

Chikenpok29

Resources:
    Icons:
    Resources:
    it doesnt work for me, and i need to use this for a chicken metamorphises.