• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Dwarven Worker

Wow, well, I'm amazed that my first dwarf worker model was approved, and with such HIGH ratings, but I decided it would be better to remove it. So make room for the brand new dwarf worker!

He's smaller, stouter, and more dwarf-ish than the previous! Big improvement from my, apparently, GOOD first try at him.

Update:
-New portrait, the old one looked to much like the original.
-(rifleman) is now (worker) for easier browsing.
-Fixed event object bugs. This model is now flawless in-game.

Thanks to Cavman for his useful help and tips.

Keywords:
dwarf worker peasant
Contents

Dwarven Worker (Model)

Dwarven Worker (Model)

Reviews
» Wolverabid « Date: 4th of November, 2007 Approval status: Approved Rating: (7) Very Good Main points: [x] The model is stable and functions properly in Warcraft III. [x] The model displays properly in Warcraft3 Viewer.

M

» Wolverabid «

Date: 4th of November, 2007
Approval status: Approved
Rating: (7) Very Good

Main points:
[x] The model is stable and functions properly in Warcraft III.
[x] The model displays properly in Warcraft3 Viewer.

Level 3
firelord213: "Very Nice Model
But his head is imba big
and please there is enough with workers!!
We need medieval models!"

whats wrong with worker modles?
they are the very essence of a custom team! I love making custom teams and personaly I'd like to see more workers... like some sort of custom demon worker
infact! they should have their own catagory! nice work 7.5/10

Level 2
Well don't you people think he is a bit thin to be Dwarf. Dwarf are not just small in size they are also fat and have muscles also what do you think you are going to cut a tree for lumber by Hammer.:goblin_wtf:

You need to improve him like make him a bit Thick with some muscle not just fat also change his hammer it won't work please

Well I need a Dwarf Worker but actually I am not going to download this one until you Improve him