1. Are you planning to upload your awesome model to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Seek unity between the elements in the 22nd Terraining Contest Poll.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Seize the moment! The 18th Mini Mapping Contest has commenced.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The heavens smile on the old faithful. The 16th Techtree Contest has begun.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Dwarven Warrior: Reforged

Submitted by MageMarauder
This bundle is marked as pending. It has not been reviewed by a staff member yet.
The Dwarven Warrior is a great melee unit.

Base: Footman
Weapon: Mountain King Hammer
Shield: Mountain King Shield
Pauldrons: Mountain King Pauldrons
Head: Rifleman
Previews
Contents

Dwarven Warrior: Reforged (Model)

1. LostRutabaga

LostRutabaga

Resources:
    Resources:
    Very well done, still kinda looks like a footman with a big beard and a hammer but maybe making it shorter might help make it look more like a dwarf, still really like it though.

2. Ken Lenard Navarro

Ken Lenard Navarro

Resources:
    Reforged HD Icons:
    Resources:
    Need a portrait for this guy, but nice.

3. SebioL

SebioL

Resources:
    Resources:
    Great idea, useful as an alternative dwarf hero, but I think some upgrades can help give a better identity.
    I would suggest reducing the size a little, as he looks just like a bearded old man, only .. lol
    The leather on the head is too dark, putting on a helmet would fix that.
    And maybe modify some accessories on the legs in the Mountain King style, it still reminds me a lot of Footman...
    PS.
    These changes with the aim of creating a new identity are not so easy. Because the pieces are very detailed in Reforged, which makes the models very characteristic if the changes are minimal or without creativity.
    In Reforged models, the ideal is just that the animations keep the pattern of the original model.
    If in addition to the animations, there are also more than 50% of the accessories of the base model, it will not look like a modified model, let alone as a brand new.. lol

Last edited: Aug 21, 2020
  4. MageMarauder

MageMarauder

Resources:
    Resources:
    Okay I will look for some Dwarven armor or something. Need more assets! haha. I can try to make him a bit more stout as well. He is a bit thin.

5. SebioL

SebioL

Resources:
    Resources:
    You said exactly what I thought, every dwarf is fat (unless he suffers from a food deficiency .. lol), horizontal enlargement does not hinder animation bones, it is an advisable modification ...

6. Nagax

Nagax

Resources:
    Resources:
    Good addition, but I think you should make him a bit dwarfed sized (his body look's very tall like humans) but overall nice ! Cool to see more people trying to do customs for reforged. ;)

7. Daliox1

Daliox1

Resources:
    Resources:
    I think I would prefer him with an helmet, but it is my personal opinion, just my taste. Otherwise, it is some good job as always :)

8. Goffterdom

Goffterdom

Resources:
    Resources:
    A great addition. Almost perfect. I would second the other opinions about dwarfing him a little bit, especially around the legs. I realize it may be way harder than it sounds.