1. Are you planning to upload your awesome model to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Find your way through the deepest dungeon in the 18th Mini Mapping Contest Poll.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. A brave new world lies beyond the seven seas. Join the 34th Modeling Contest today!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Hive 3 Remoosed BETA - NOW LIVE. Go check it out at BETA Hive Workshop! Post your feedback in this new forum BETA Feedback.
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Dwarven Mage

Submitted by Archaos
This bundle is marked as pending. It has not been reviewed by a staff member yet.
I got a kick out of doing these dwarvens so i made a mage, a caster type unit, similar to priest, these dwarves has learned the holy arts. Has a different spell animation, using a stand stance of the apprentice wizard. (Note: Heal will use the Spell animation, if you wish the regular animation, change the heal spell required animations to attack, you do not need a custom spell, as changing the regular will not affect the animations of those that have the spell to begin with)
Also did an icon, so enjoy :)

Update: didn't notice at first about some random blood appearing when placing in editor, wasnt till earlier i moved my screen over and saw a bunch of blood go flying off them, I was like "oh what? where did you come from", i found and removed it, some random blood effect managed to find its way in, funny though in the mdl, it is non-existent, so it was hiding from me lol
Previews
Contents

Dwarven Mage (Model)

DwarvenMageIcon (Icon)

1. Araven

Araven

Resources:
    Resources:
    I'm in love with your dwarf models)

2. BRM

BRM

Resources:
    Resources:
    Very nice one! Any chance to see dwarven death knight? XD

3. Tipou

Tipou

Resources:
    Resources:
    Real nice dwarf!

Just need a dwarf peasant now!

4. Archaos

Archaos

Resources:
    Resources:
    Lol thanks, i quite enjoy them actually.

i havent thought about undead dwarven, but that is an interesting idea, me and my friend just did 2 custom (undead) factions of the elven type for a campaign we are doing,, undead dwarves would be something else lol however im in the works of a hero bear rider type.
    oh interesting, i guess we do lol, ill look into that lol

did a lil update, some random sneaky hiding blood i didnt notice, so please ensure to update :)

5. Daliox1

Daliox1

Resources:
    Resources:
    Damn it is awesome work man! Love all your additions to the beer drunky drunk faction :ogre_love: