1. Are you planning to upload your awesome model to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Choose your means of doom in the 17th Mini Mapping Contest Poll.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. A slave to two rhythms, the 22nd Terraining Contest is here.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The heavens smile on the old faithful. The 16th Techtree Contest has begun.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The die is cast - the 6th Melee Mapping Contest results have been announced. Onward to the Hive Cup!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The glory of the 20th Icon Contest is yours for the taking!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Shoot to thrill, play to kill. Sate your hunger with the 33rd Modeling Contest!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Dwarven Rider

Submitted by Tranquil
This bundle is marked as substandard. It may contain bugs, not perform optimally or otherwise be in violation of the submission rules.
I have uploaded this for the request and to make more variates.

Keywords:
dwarf, rider, bear, armored, mount, axe.
Contents

Dwarven Rider (Model)

Dwarven Rider (Model)

Reviews
11:02, 18th Apr 2013 Misha: in all three of them, the hose walk and run animations totally do not fit, legs particularly clip in the run anim.. bears are really more heavy runners and they also use full feet and 'hands' to run, comparing to horse...
  1. 11:02, 18th Apr 2013
    Misha: in all three of them, the hose walk and run animations totally do not fit, legs particularly clip in the run anim.. bears are really more heavy runners and they also use full feet and 'hands' to run, comparing to horse using just 'toes' ..can you fix that somehow? oh and i would love if you make the bear sit in one of the stand animations :b

2. Narg666

Narg666

Resources:
    Resources:
    Nice model, 5/5

I think the white parts on the bear's helmet should be brown too, to fit the bear's skin, like the other dwarven rider model you made.

3. Marshmalo

Marshmalo

Resources:
    Icons:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    This is great! I am using this in the next version of Lordaeron the aftermath :)

4. Almia

Almia

Resources:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    JASS:
    Resources:
    Cool just like the other one

5. Wark

Wark

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    I like the dwarf on this one the best, but the headpiece on the bear isn't as good as the others.