• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Dwarven Bear Rider

This bundle is marked as pending. It has not been reviewed by a staff member yet.
Seen this for a request, so i did up a dwarven bear rider for it. I like the result here, so thought I give it a post, i think would be useful for anyone else also looking for dwarven units.
Somewhat of a mash up of misha, human knight, and death knight animations, the rider comes from the gryphon rider. I have tested in game and all is working so hope you all enjoy.

As i have only recently started learning modelling, if any problems do come up def let me know, also open to improvement suggestions if any.

Update - Added Portrait
In the Asset manager when you import, Remove -Brown or -White from the model path
if using both models, -Brown and -White, need to be put on portrait model before _Portrait
Previews
Contents

Dwarven Bear Rider - Brown (Model)

Dwarven Bear Rider - White (Model)

Dwarven Bear Rider Portrait (Model)

Whitebear Texture (Texture)