• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Troll Bear Rider

Contents

Icon (Icon)

Troll Bear Rider (Model)

Troll Bear Rider v2 (Model)

Reviews
Ardenaso
Works well without any issues, and the execution is very good! APPROVED and RECOMMENDED. For HIGH QUALITY: I'd like to request to make the rider's bones stay and the saddle to disappear on decay to reduce clutter in the player's POV. That's the only...
Level 12
I still think the yolk should be removed and the chains attached to the bridle.

And the mask on the troll is too big.

Works well without any issues, and the execution is very good! APPROVED and RECOMMENDED.

For HIGH QUALITY: I'd like to request to make the rider's bones stay and the saddle to disappear on decay to reduce clutter in the player's POV. That's the only issue I have
In terms of modelling and end result, it is indeed fit for HQ. However, the saddle has a lot of clipping issues, both the main piece and the band; the hand also clips hard in walk anim.
If you fix the decay and those clipping issues, we'll upgrade it to HQ.

Level 8
Like Troll Rider model very much. Look forward to more Troll Rider model. For example, Raptor Rider,Direhorn Rider,Devilsaur Rider,Skyscreamer Rider,Tiger Rider.

Ardenaso

HD Model Reviewer
Level 33
In terms of modelling and end result, it is indeed fit for HQ. However, the saddle has a lot of clipping issues, both the main piece and the band; the hand also clips hard in walk anim.
If you fix the decay and those clipping issues, we'll upgrade it to HQ.

aight, that's one more requirement for HQ