• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Dwarven Axe Thrower

Description
Dwarven ranged unit.
Versions
2nd December 2007 - Dwarven ranged unit. Based on rilfeman model with grunt animations.
6th April 2024 - Completely remade the model. Based on Ujimasa's rifleman with mirrored grunt animations and added animations for fluff. Main model now includes the portrait.
Helmet, weapons and shields are done from scratch in Milkshape3D. Other edits are done with Magos' war3 Model editor and RMS.
Special thanks to Footman16 for inspiring me to remake the model and very special thanks to ILH for testing the model.
Disclaimer/Credits
Please give credits if you use it in your campaign/map.
Don't edit, repost or share my resources without my full and written permission.
You are not allowed to monetize your map/campaign in any way if you use these models.

If you wish to edit my resources, please write me a personal message on the Hive or on Discord and we can discuss your wish.

If you use the resource(s) in bad faith I have the full right to take away the ability to use this resource.
And if you have questions about the model, feel free to contact me.

Keywords:
dwarf, axe thrower, warrior,
Previews
Contents

Dwarven Axe Thrower (2024) (Model)

Dwarven Axe Thrower (2024) Icons (Icon)

Dwarven Axe Thrower (2024) Missile (Model)

Dwarven Axe Thrower (2007) (Model)

Dwarven Axe Thrower (2007) Portrait (Model)

Mav

Mav

Level 2
model - 7/10
usefulness - +1
(I like the idea of axethrowers, might eventually have use for it; also played Battle for Middlearth 2 + addon recently)

so -> 8/10 :)

Level 5
thank comabtwombat we dont reallly need a history lesson
BUt a really great model im gonna use it in my map battle for ironforge of Goblins vs gnomes and dwarfs

Level 2
dont say bleh because if youve played warcraft 2 the trolls use axe throwers the forest trolls in warcraft 3 have axe throwers and well so many people in history have used axe throwing as a good technique