• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Dwarf Priest

This bundle is marked as awaiting update. A staff member has requested changes to it before it can be approved.
Hello all,

I made this model for a my campaign as my hero goes to loch modan to meet a dwarf healer, I made the avatar spell to look more priesty and also its the dwarves racial making them immune to magic poison and bleeds. I kept the team color for anyone to choose from I'm using peach. dark green was cool also.

thanks, and your thoughts
Previews
Contents

Dwarf Priest (Model)

Reviews
Mr Ogre man
Works ingame and looks awesome. But, it really needs an icon. Regarding the portrait, perhaps adding and tweaking portrait animations would make him look better (he has some clipping issues in stand-3). Currently, since it has a working ingame...
Level 18
BUT BUT... it's so damn great!

EDIT: 4 stars, there's a small overlap with its robe when walking. Great nonetheless.

Last edited:
Level 12
Looks good. You should remove all animations that interact with his "offhand" weapon that is removed.

Looks good. You should remove all animations that interact with his "offhand" weapon that is removed.
Also, since you used Muradin, there are some death animations that have shards of ice from the frostmourne. You can delete those as well safely.
I don't think that you shoul delete the attack animations, though, but rename them as spell animations.

Love it, btw. If you can fix that thing and the robe bug, it's a solid addition to any map

Level 18
I don't think that you shoul delete the attack animations, though, but rename them as spell animations.
I absolutely second that, the more "usable" animations, the better imho.
Btw this Dwarven Priest is literally the final touch to the Dwarven roster I was working on, big props to you and your creative addition :)

Works ingame and looks awesome. But, it really needs an icon.

Regarding the portrait, perhaps adding and tweaking portrait animations would make him look better (he has some clipping issues in stand-3). Currently, since it has a working ingame camera, it passes the submission standards. Focus on adding an icon for it.

Level 7
I love that model. Unfortunately, instade of loving it, I admit that it would need some changes to get a 5 stars, as "removing offhand animations". Possibily an icon would be amazing.

Level 6
Wow i think i missed this Dwarven Priest, great job for more Dwarf heroes, it would be awesome for an icon too