• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Dwarf Axe

Concept & texture by Mr.Goblin
http://mr-goblin.deviantart.com/

Give credits to Mr.Goblin if used :D

-Now has a much smaller texture

Link to 256x256 & 512x512 textures

Keywords:
Axe, Dwarf, Green, Goblin
Contents

Dwarf Axe (Model)

Reviews
02:40, 14th Mar 2012 anarchianbedlam: 180kb for an axe this simple. The texture should be 1/4 that size if not smaller for the complexity of that model. EDIT: HEY! that's fantastic, 38kb for the model and texture. Works and looks great ingame, useful.

M

02:40, 14th Mar 2012
anarchianbedlam: 180kb for an axe this simple. The texture should be 1/4 that size if not smaller for the complexity of that model.

EDIT: HEY! that's fantastic, 38kb for the model and texture. Works and looks great ingame, useful.

Level 3
The design is very dwarfish but the color is quite unexpected, I mean, that's not what you would expect to see a Ironforge guard wielding, looks more like something dwarfs from other stories would craft. The overall is awesome.
4/5 +Rep :infl_thumbs_up:

Level 22
I thought this was clever use of the tinkertank skin with geoset animation/additive teamcolor. Would have been extremely impressed.

Meh @ Custom textures for attachments, like ever. But that's just me. @ 38kb. it won't kill anyone.

The axe itself is ok, if a little blocky. Can't look at the geometry.
3/5