• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Duo Panda Spellpack Counter Ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
Hey all, i want to add two new heroes into my AoS project, so ideas on their skillset are needed and welcome. Both of their roles should be an Agility and a carry hero. Both their spellpacks should counter each other, like a brotherly fight. The first one is the Storm Spirit, using the Storm Pandaren model who joins the faction of Good. The other is the Flame Spirit, using the Fire Pandaren model who joins the Darker faction. If you know of Dante and Virgil from Devil May Cry III, Magina and Terrorblade or Shendelzare Silkwood and Mortred from DotA, you'll get what I mean, a sibling rivalry.

Lore: Both are sent into Outworld due to their hatred for each other by their elder brother. Taking the ongoing war as an opportunity, the Storm Spirit and the Flame Spirit use this as a way of settling their dispute.

Roles: Carry and Agility, End game heroes

Spells Number and Level for each: 4 (3 common spells and 1 ultimate) ( Levels are 4/4/4/3)

Maximum level: 25

Models used: Fire Pandaren and Storm Pandaren

If anyone is kind enough to help me i would be really grateful. And, thank you for reading this. If possible, try adding different spell build for both heroes and like Dante has a control over Time while his brother has a control over Super Strength. That's all i could say for now.

Bump :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.