• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Dungeon 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Anyone who accomplished pass by the bridge with zombie waves could please post your replay?

I've trying alot of times and with a bunch of different partys without succes...

Thanks

Level 1
The first part is the easiest part. Ive done it with 1 berserker 1 bishop and myself sorcerer didnt even use bol. I've added u on garena pm me if u wanna play.

Level 7
... seriously...

forget the waves, it`s impossible....

in my time It was like taking candy from a baby ...
get lvl at ogres > get items dungeon 2
For the 3rd dung zombie run get monk bishop clerick
to heal shield... no tanker needed u got all 300000 soldiers there
i was not 2 big level monk and i passed it solo y i lost few soldiers but i made it.
thought u dont need them what party u got
just stay out of agro dont atk before soldiers>
Just get som1 to heal>
that would be all u need i dont know i got it naturaly but run dodge hit heal :)

Level 16
You only need 1 person to keep aggro, 1 to heal and the rest can dps. An average party of lvl 25+ can do it if you have the right people. If there are extra tanks and healers, it'll be easier. Also there is around 5 waves at the bridge. There is another method where you can stack the captain, but that's just abusing a bug.

Status
Not open for further replies.