• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

dummy casting an ability

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 17
hi
i made an ability with a casting time of 2 seconds.
after this 2 seconds, the skill deals damage based on intelligence and gives the target a buff where it gets slowed.
well the damage source is done with trigger
  • Unit - Cause FrostBlast_Caster to damage FrostBlast_Target[FrostBlast_Integer], dealing ((Real((Intelligenz of FrostBlast_Caster (include bonuses)))) x 2.00) damage of attack type Spell and damage type Normal
for the slow: i created a dummy unit at the same time i damage the unit and let it cast "slow" on the target.

my problem is that the slow takes more time to cast then the damage.
that means after the 2 seconds, the target takes damage and 0.3 seconds later the dummy casts his skill.

is there any opportunity to make the dummy cast faster??
ty

Status
Not open for further replies.