• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

'dummy aura'...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Well, as the title says, i wanted to create a dummy aura. I used the brilliance aura with edited buff. Of course, it gives no additional mana regeneration. I gave it to a unit (based off on healing ward, the same unit classification), but the aura doesn't give the buff, so needed for me to launch my trigger!

I tried to use other auras, but they doesn't buff units too :/ They just show the graphic. (and yes, i didn't change the allowed targets, they're default)

Halp! :(

Level 2
Normally Aura's can have diffrent buffs. But visual effects will only take place if the actual aura's visual was edited by another program

And also, the aura needs to give some kind of bonus to give a buff

Do NOT double-post. Use the Edit Post button.
~Posts Merged

Last edited by a moderator:

Rui

Rui

Level 41
Do not double-post. Use the Edit Post button.
~Posts Merged

Spells go on the Spells and Systems forum.
[self="http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=309"]
spellsandsystems.gif
»»» Spells and Systems
[/self]
Talk regarding custom created spells and systems takes place in here. Get help creating a spell or implementing a system etc.
Do NOT request for help or talk about spell-creation in the World Editor Help Zone. Spell-matters go on the Spells and Systems, which has it's link above.
~Thread Moved

Level 9
Oh, well... That's strange, but it works now. I just changed the unit's model o_O (from Watcher Ward to Sentry Ward) Anyway, thanks for that you at least wanted to help me :p

@Rui
Thought it's Triggers&Scripts section... And the Object Editor have nothing to do with triggers :p

Status
Not open for further replies.