• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Trigger] Duel System

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hi Hive!~
I am trying to create a duel system for my soon to be finished hero-arena type map (well still needs items, creeps and proper bounty) and I am having real difficulties designing a duel system. (I wish someone would make a tutorial).

I just need a 1v1 (1 user from each team) type duel system where the winner gets 1000 extra gold and the loser 350 gold. I also need the whole game to pause, besides the 2 duelers so people will watch the duel.
If it isn't too much could you post the system in this thread with a picture of above required trigger (GUI or watever the regular WE uses please!). Thank you to all that contribute!

Level 13
event:
expiration timer ends
action:
pick unit from random player from player group 1
condition:
picked unit equal to hero
actions:
move (instantly) picked unit to arena region 1
pick unit from random player from player group 2
condition:
picked unit equal to hero
actions:
move (instantly) picked unit to arena region 2

and then pick all others players ,make them invulnerable and move them on the tribune

Level 2
Well that solves the moving the units to the arena, but still doesn't solve the gold awarded and then putting the winning unit back to where it was before (although I have an idea how to move it back). Thanks for the help though.:thumbs_up:

Status
Not open for further replies.