• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Dude Wars!!!

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
The newest map of Dude Wars!!!

Special thanks to Callahan for his models!!!I'm sure he will like this map!

Keywords:
arena,dude,dude wars,cartoon,shooting
Contents

Dude Wars!!! (Map)

Reviews
22:06, 8th Apr 2009 by bounty hunter2: Horrible terrain, poor description, no quest log so you don't know what to do ingame, not so original, Rejected.

M

22:06, 8th Apr 2009 by bounty hunter2:
Horrible terrain, poor description, no quest log so you don't know what to do ingame, not so original, Rejected.

Level 21
This map will soon have new items.
This is some of them:

• [1]Grenade-deals aos damage
    [2]Sniper-Deals great damage but long to fire
    [3]camouflage-gues
    [4]Flash Grenade-Makes enemy unit unable to attack
    [5]Random weapons to increase attack

You are welcomed to give any idea for new item.

Level 3
Me and my friend were playing this earlier. Took us two tries to get started. Mostly because of the camera angle interfering with a hill that the dude was on. Wasn't able to get him moving or selected due to it. But the second try was much better.

My only concerns are with the dude with the bazooka and the bombs. After I died the first time I ended up getting to play as him but he has no base attack which put me at a disadvantage to my friend who did have a base attack. Me and my friend also agree that the bombs don't really do much "exploding" so we mostly just spent the time using "A" to attack.

Besides that, it's a good concept which I do like. :thumbs_up: