• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[Role Playing Game] Druiden

Status
Not open for further replies.

SBH

SBH

Level 2
Druiden is a single player map where you play as Findolin the Druid - your objective is to connect with the spirits.

The entire 256x256 map is a kind of maze, filled with puzzles, enemies, allies, and mushrooms. You will find various spell books in treasure chests after completing puzzles or defeating bosses. To use these spells, you must have spirit energy - to gain which you must eat the poisonous mushrooms in the forest. The more mushrooms you eat, the wackier your communion with the spirits will become, and you will gain special powers!

I just finished working on the mushroom effect, it's pretty cool, check it out in the map file below!

SBH

Attachments

• Druiden.w3x
    521.3 KB · Views: 65
Level 12
Screenshots would be nice. For a single player map, the file size seems too low. Based on some of the details I've read, it sounds like a good concept, seems fun too. You could also explain some things that might not be too clear like the terms you used.

SBH

SBH

Level 2
Well duh it's not done

I wouldn't send you the whole map, I just want to start spreading the word

:p

Level 6
yeah seems like somebody really does love shrooms. be carefull dont eat to much or you get freaking paranoid :goblin_yeah:

Status
Not open for further replies.