• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Droideka

Droideka model based on the original model by Master Floppy Pants

Give credit to me and Master Floppy Pants when you use this in your map
Contents

Droideka (Model)

<B><U>NEW OPTIMIZED VERSION!</U></B>
What's new.
- Added the much wanted attachment points, so now it's possible to add a deflector schield to the model.
- Improved the shape to be more acurate to the original Droideka
- Improved the portrait
- Added particles to the attack anim
- Fixed bone positions
- Fixed normals
- Added more detail to the model
This is a modification of a Droideka model originally made by Master Floppy Pants, I completly remade the skin and made some major modifications on the model too. and I didn't change the anims, so they are made by Master Floppy Pants.
THE TEXTURE Red_star2.blp IS NOT NEEDED FOR THE MODEL TO WORK

<B><U>Give credit to me and Master Floppy Pants when you use this in your map</U></B>.

Droideka Icons

Normal
BTNDroideka.jpg
DISBTNDroideka.jpg

http://www.wc3sear.ch/index.php?p=Icons&ID=8453&sid=4a86e10b4c34bdee430c07e7d89e6f86

Enrolled
BTNDroidekaBall.jpg
DISBTNDroidekaBall.jpg

http://www.wc3sear.ch/index.php?p=Icons&ID=8454&sid=4a86e10b4c34bdee430c07e7d89e6f86

Level 3
Wow, your StarWars models are cool. Next we would need the thing that appears in a sand hole in "The Empire strikes back", the thing with a beak... I was kidding.. lol :)

Level 1
Thanks for the superb model,Olofmoleman. I've seen a great map using your models, Clones vs. Droid and decided to work on it because it wasn't completed, was bugged and so on...
I wanna add this as a special unit but i'm encountering several problems. As morphing between deployed/undployed form i've used Stone form. However, when in the deployed (can't move, can fire) mode, the unit stays turned to the direction it faced when deploying. It fires at units behind it and it looks terrible...
Advise me how i should solve this. I wanted to make it so it can fire only at the units in front of it (better flavor) but could not find the way, but i'd be happy even with that turning thing solved...

And thanks for gr8 models again!

Level 5
Hey i wanted to use some of your star wars models in a map of mine but allways when i open the map with warcraft 3 it turns wc3 off... cann you help me?