1. Find your way through the deepest dungeon in the 18th Mini Mapping Contest Poll.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. A brave new world lies beyond the seven seas. Join the 34th Modeling Contest today!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Hive 3 Remoosed BETA - NOW LIVE. Go check it out at BETA Hive Workshop! Post your feedback in this new forum BETA Feedback.
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Dragons Dragons

Discussion in 'Legacy Social Groups' started by Misha, Aug 27, 2008.

1. Dr Super Good

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer

Resources:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    I never knew that.... then again I am still a believer that archimonde was the incanation of ultimate evil as he was when WC3 was made and not just a powerful urdar warlock.

2. Misha

Misha

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    StarCraft II Resources:
    Resources:
    Eredar? =)

3. sacridshadow

sacridshadow

Resources:
    Resources:
    lol I'm a little surprised he didn't make the nightelf forests out of the sands and crush it like he did with the human towers. The elves would've been powerless to stop him that way. but no, he had to invade with his scourge-like armies. heck, he didn't even use his demons. I'm a little surprised by that, but they were still pretty strong.

4. Misha

Misha

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    StarCraft II Resources:
    Resources:
    i think that works only on stone :p

5. StormWarriors2

StormWarriors2

Resources:
    Resources:
    lol and it was protected by very powerful magics

6. Misha

Misha

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    StarCraft II Resources:
    Resources:
    sacrid, he did use his demons in the asault on Nodrassil (last NE campaign map)

7. sacridshadow

sacridshadow

Resources:
    Resources:
    He did? I don't remember that. Must've stayed at the base. Heck, I killed so many of his units in the beggining with the mines, he barely had enough to take the humans. XD Honestly, the orcs are easier to defend from. lol but you can never reclaim a base without cheating.

8. varsaigen

varsaigen

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    I never said anything about dragons -.- I only said that people leave their bodies behind when they enter the Emerald Dream...

If I were in his position, I'd destroy the doundations of the Mountain, thus spilling the waters that keep the World Tree alive :p

Uh, the demons did stay in the main base... :/ and that base was rather empty for being the front lines base in the mountain.....

9. Misha

Misha

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    StarCraft II Resources:
    Resources:
    o_O... what's with your game's AI? the demons did attack the bases when i played @.@

10. varsaigen

varsaigen

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    yeah, they attacked, but only withundead forces. :/ There were no buildings that spawned demons, and sometimes, I could send in a troop to cause a demon attack :p

11. Misha

Misha

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    StarCraft II Resources:
    Resources:
    well they did spawn from undead building but they moved forward in ravaging the bases when i played, in fact they got to me soo quickly that i had to use "whosyourdaddy", which i rarely use @.@;;

then i baricaded myself with simple moonwells, because if killed Archimonde won't spawn again =w=

12. sacridshadow

sacridshadow

Resources:
    Resources:
    lol they start out with a fair number. It's just that they are always increasing. i actually took a fairly large force and attacked them, withdrew, and blew them up. Then I attacked some more. I probably took out 3 catapults that way and maybe 1 demon. The humans and orcs didn't do a thing, but I later had to retreat and barricade myself in the human base. That's when i couldn't hold them off for long. It's a great spot, but when the humans only made footmen, they just go slaughtered. I kept to archers, and the rain of stars and healing. That helped kill the undead rampage. lol A few moonwells, and the humans were healed again. D: I was doing better than the humans,, and I had to walk farthur to get my units there.

13. Dragon9560

Dragon9560

Resources:
    Resources:
    dragons are cool

14. sacridshadow

sacridshadow

Resources:
    Resources:
    yes, they are, but we've basically exhausted every idea and conversation about dragons. lol I guess we could start talking about dragonadopters, but not every would like that. lol

15. StormWarriors2

StormWarriors2

Resources:
    Resources:
    ok quick question Name the Leader of the nether Dragons if their is any? also who here thinks that Blizzard needs to work on its lore on dragons because the dragons are defeated too easily...

16. sacridshadow

sacridshadow

Resources:
    Resources:
    lol in warcraft? or WOW? If wow, you do realise they have 30 adventurers going at them, if not more. and their lore is fine, however, I wish they'd have a few more dragons. Some of them just look terrible.

17. Arcisal

Arcisal

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    You know, dragons did create the World Tree so that means the Night Elves owe us one. Until Archimonde destroyed it.

18. Squall_Leonheart

Squall_Leonheart

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    i agree with sacridshadow.some of the models are terrible. Blizzard shud get a dragon sculpter... lol

19. sacridshadow

sacridshadow

Resources:
    Resources:
    The blue dragon looks like it has bones coming out of it's face, and it serves no purpose what-so-ever. Now, there are some good ones, but they didn't bother with haing a more advanced storyline. no real time events that are related to the storyline, and if someone doens't do a certain thing at a certain time, or before, you could be screwed. It need to be like those fantasy books, where you have to sneak past guards \, break out of jail if your captured, and open the gates for the invasion of a fortress, instead of just running in killing everyone in sight because you have a high level. The books are always the best, but if someone can make a real time strategy game where you have a really good computer using different tactics and having units do realistic actions, instead of just waiting for people to kill them when they are supposed to be taking over the world. You can't just surprise them while they attack a village or fortress?

20. sacridshadow

sacridshadow

Resources:
    Resources:
    ((continued from above))
    instead, you have to go to there camp and kill their leader and everyone is safe. There seems to be no ranking system for enemy troops or groups.