• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

DragonForce Fan?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
Love Dragonforce, solos are extremly hard to play. But yeah funny how on GH3 people complain about the metallica song being 7 minutes. Well Soldiers of wasteland by dragonforce is 8 minutes and think 11 seconds long. So take that Metal licka!(inside joke, and ALL of you are OUTSIDE the barrel.)

Level 36
Love Dragonforce, solos are extremly hard to play. But yeah funny how on GH3 people complain about the metallica song being 7 minutes. Well Soldiers of wasteland by dragonforce is 8 minutes and think 11 seconds long. So take that Metal licka!(inside joke, and ALL of you are OUTSIDE the barrel.)

Free Bird is like 10 minutes, War Pigs is 8 mins 40 seconds, and Master of Puppets is 8 mins 15 or something.

OT: Soldiers of the Wasteland is a kickass song >_>

Edit: I love how people say online "ZOMG I LOVE DRAGONFORCE SO MUCH I AM AN UBER FAN" and then I ask them what songs do they like, and they say "well I only ever heard THrough the Fire and Flames on Guitar Hero and i really like it SO NEWAYS I RLY LIEK DRAGONFORCE..."

Level 11
lol, i first saw dragonforce, and heard them ozzfest 2006 bristow,virginia nisson pavilion. But i fell asleep during them. had 1 hour of sleep, hang over, and already moshed for like 7 hours before that, so slept past avenged sevenfold(hate them) and dragon force, but i didn't know who they were, i woke up on their last song and was like wow this is kick ass. Got a free ozzfest cd had through the fire and flames on it, and was like "wow" and right after downloaded like 20 dragonforce songs lol

Status
Not open for further replies.