• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

DragonFly

Keywords:
giant dragonfly dragon fly
Contents

DragonFly (Model)

Reviews
» Wolverabid « Date: 17th of October, 2007 Approval status: Approved Rating: (8) Awesome! Main points: [x] The model is stable and functions properly in Warcraft III. [x] The model displays properly in Warcraft3 Viewer. Notices: [-] This...

M

» Wolverabid «

Date: 17th of October, 2007
Approval status: Approved
Rating: (8) Awesome!

Main points:
[x] The model is stable and functions properly in Warcraft III.
[x] The model displays properly in Warcraft3 Viewer.

Notices:
[-] This model includes no team color.

Level 3
make a pack whit all the prehistoric models , is better than download all 1 after 1, but very good model :wink: :roll:

Level 9
Hmm, not one of your better models, it looks too blocky, the wrap isn't very nice, and no icon :? Aslo, it's lacking some animations, just walk and death? I'd give it a 2/5, but since it doesn't use custom textures, I'll give it a 3/5. BTW, what did you base it off?

Level 25
Its based of the locust

You know, that old thing that the Crypt Lord spawns heaps of?

Replace them with this in a swarm. Watch the chaos

Anywho, seeing as my WC3 computer has decided not to accept that I have plugged an ethernet cable into it, I can't download this, but it looks nice from the screenshot

Level 6
As Mecheon said, should replace locust. Doesnt need an icon nor attack anims. If you watch the path for the skins it uses, its quite obvious what skins that are used, its used above the comment section.

It roxor my soxorz. 8)