• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Dragonball Z Map (I'm a character modeler)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Intro:
Anyone planning on making a Dragon Ball Z based map? I was thinking more like a melee map. A map similar to how Naruto: SShowdown v1.5 is. Right now I'm just creating the concept. I just want this to be a simple deathmatch/team deathmatch type of map. What I offer is my skils in: Modeling, Spell Icon Creation, Animating, and Texturing. The map will be based upon Dragon Ball Z, and I hope to create all original models for the map/characters to be the best out there! I have a BIG problem with anything related to Warcraft in games!

Gameplay:
It's all about Melee. At the beginning of the game the players will be able to vote for 1v1 (non-fighters spectate the match), or 2v2 tag team bouts (non-fighters spectate the match). It'll basically be setup as a tournament. As far as fighting goes, you'll be able to do basic attacks while also being able to do combos. There will be no level gaining, only rank increase. Rank is just for bragging rights, and to show that you're experienced in fighting. I also want to allow save codes in order to load your Win/Loss data, as well as Rank! I do plan on a few secret characters that can be unlocked by winning a certain amount of games. I also thought about adding a bonus mode called Survival. Which would be you facing off against waves of Saibamen, Frieza's henchmen, Generic Saiyan warriors, etc...

What I'm Looking For:
I need people who are skilled in the following...

Trigger: 1
Animator: 1
3D Modeler: 1
Spell Artist: 1
Mapper: 1

If you happen to know multiple positions, let me know. I don't know how to map, so I'm stuck with assisting in modeling, animating, spell icons, and sound fx.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.