• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Dragon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
imgres

This Dragon was so Cool, but it was terribly hard to do.

http://www.google.com/imgres?q=aion...tbnw=179&start=24&ndsp=12&ved=1t:429,r:3,s:24

Level 17
To get a modeler to even consider taking your request, you must first complete some requirements:
1. Describe as best as you can your model in all the ways you can think of.
2. Find a good resolution picture as a reference for the modeler cause it's so much easier and quicker if you have something to guide you if you can't really describe it.
3. State the need of your model instead of just saying "I want this model, period !".

Remember, you are the one doing the request not the other way around.
In the future please take these into consideration. Thanx.

Level 4
For what you need that model?

There's already one black dragon in wc3, use that?

Yes, ill used it already on my old maps

erm u havent really said what u need if u even need smth,
u just said it took long and looks awesome and attached pic :)vw_wtf:)
just say that u want model of black dragon if thats what u meant lol

Sorry, i dont really need it anymore, i just want to see it created.

Black dragon is very common to use, and simple but epic :)

To get a modeler to even consider taking your request, you must first complete some requirements:
2. Find a good resolution picture as a reference for the modeler cause it's so much easier and quicker if you have something to guide you if you can't really describe it.
3. State the need of your model instead of just saying "I want this model, period !".

Remember, you are the one doing the request not the other way around.
In the future please take these into consideration. Thanx.

Thanks! i really appriaciate your opinion,

Anyway, i dont really need it, and sorry for considering that i need it.

i just wanna see the model made, and i will been happy, surely everyone will likes it.

and i will need the model some day on my other projects, and you will worth it so much..

Thanks to Chucky for explanation.

Level 45
3. State the need of your model instead of just saying "I want this model, period !"

No, don't worry, it's unlikely the request will be taken even then.

Status
Not open for further replies.