• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Dragon Models

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Anyone knw any website or anywhr that let you download some very nice models of dragons that have land and flying animations like Deathwing by Kwaliti??

Level 23
Level 23
You mean the Walking Dragon by Cavman? Yes, you're allowed to reskin it. I don't know about the other models you'll find though.

Cavman said:
But now, the real reason I made this and only this one though, is cause I want to see what all of you can do to. Not everybody has the skills, time, and patients to sit down and do something like this, with the animations, but there are many out there that have the skills and are creative enough to make great looking models.

So consider this an open invitation to take this model and modify to your liking. Make your own dragon. Your own texture, remaped to another one or made one from scratch. Your own mesh, a series of interesting geomerges or a scratch mesh. Your own dragon, and go ahead and submit it to. Spread the love. :)

Level 7
Okay thanks. ^_^

The dragons from ChaosRealm is awesome @_@ Those from WoW but the file size is so huge XD Thats what need to make it nice :p

Status
Not open for further replies.