• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Dragon Ball X 142

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
The map is being hosted by a bot on the official blizzard servers and several garena rooms, for example:

Europe Room 01 02 03 04 05
Brazil RPG Room 01 02 03 04 05

O3IUGRO.jpg

hN6v5P8.jpg

rpg/hero arena map where you choose one character and try to become as strong as possible by killing bosses, getting items, completing quests, so then you can kill the enemie team.

Map has custom models, spells and sounds.

Some images:

B4vN7va.png

l8p3GFy.png

2PXBoZk.png

5G3Lji3.png

4WLWV3c.png

LSkBHJv.png

Keywords:
dragonball, dragon ball, dragon, ball, pvp, pk, arena, rpg, goku, vegeta.
Contents

Dragon Ball X 142 (Map)

Reviews
09:44, 3rd Apr 2014 Orcnet: Updated, map is not yours.

M

09:44, 3rd Apr 2014
Orcnet: Updated, map is not yours.

Level 3
The map is being hosted by a bot on the official blizzard servers and several garena rooms, for example:

Europe Room 01 02 03 04 05
Brazil RPG Room 01 02 03 04 05

O3IUGRO.jpg

hN6v5P8.jpg

rpg/hero arena map where you choose one character and try to become as strong as possible by killing bosses, getting items, completing quests, so then you can kill the enemie team.

Map has custom models, spells and sounds.

Some images:

B4vN7va.png

l8p3GFy.png

2PXBoZk.png

5G3Lji3.png

4WLWV3c.png

LSkBHJv.png

download link: http://www9.zippyshare.com/v/34714025/file.html

Last edited:
Level 1
It is seen that this map has progressed much in the film, in submisiones.Pero bad is that I was something to come my computer makes when you put any map in 2 teams and 6 players on each 1 lagee and but the map is loaded with detinadores your map (oldest version)

Level 6
Well this seems a bit nasty to me. The layout of the map is almost identical to DBZU, the only reason I HEARD about this is because it's spammed like hell by the maker's bots through inboxes of other forums, and on top of that it uses my models in the map without a word of credits. I'm pretty disgusted by this map.