• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Dragon Ball Z: Sagas

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Contents

Dragon Ball Z: Sagas (Map)

Level 2
This is my map, I made it from scratch, excluding the models and sounds, which all go to the original creators. I do not claim this map to be uber, just my first submit qaulity map. I hope someone enjoys this. I will create new versions with a hopefully 2nd player. Please give me feedback of things i should work on.

Level 22
not very good, just 1 lane of the same terrain and u just placed the characters every 500 range in between, they didnt cast spells and it was very one toned. only 1 very bad cinematic with 1 cam. really this isnt good. i wouldnt call it a quality map yet. the terrain is ok, but really one toned

Level 2
I believe I said this is my first real map that was submitable, and ghostface, its not like im trying to compete with you or anything. :roll:

:?

My next version will hopefully be totally redone with better terrain and more than one lane. Since this is the first version, and its more of a beta than a real map, I will be working on it plenty.

Edit: Also, even though I am a fan of your work, ghostface, do you mind atleast saying something constructive and not just blowing me off?

Level 4
lol I was kidding dude :p

Everyone starts out somewhere right?

Ok well here is what I thought about the map

It's too small and short you know?

Make the map bigger with more focused terrain because the one you have right now seems like it was rushed you kno? And fix some of those grammer mistakes alright man?