• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Draenei Crystal Priest

This bundle is marked as lacking. It fails to meet the standard requirements and may only have minor use.
The draenei (pronounced as DRAN-eye, DRAHN-eye, or DRAYN-eye) are a faction of uncorrupted eredar who fled their home world of Argus, and again from Draenor following the corruption of the orcs as part of Kil'Jaedan's plot to wipe out the Draenei. Their base is on the Azuremyst Isles, near the west coast of Kalimdor, and they are part of the Alliancein the Burning Crusade expansion. Their capital city is the Exodar.
Previews
Contents

Draenei Crystal Priest (Model)

Reviews
General Frank
The model seems to lack all event objects and collision shapes. Please re-add them and edit them accordingly to fit the edit.
No, it does NOT look 'fine' in-game. The model does not leave footsteps or blood splatter behind it, has no dead sound.
also, it is barely selectable in-game.

I've checked the model with Magos ME and it seems everything I said is missing.

No.png

Please, do not take this as an offence, but I do not care if it "looks just fine", in-game or anywhere else. It should work properly and have the needed things.
Your model does not possess these things.