• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Downloads

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Is there some place i can download Warcraft 3 world editor that will work without me having to have warcraft 3 on my computer. If this is not possible can a download Warcraft 3 Frozen Throne and Warcraft 3 world editor that both wirk properally. :cool:

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 63
You can download WC3 + TFT for free I hear leagaly from blizzard's website with your CD key if you threw the discs away. I am not sure thou but I remember this being talked about a lot at one stage.

But half of what you say makes no sense, since if you insall WC3, it comes automatically with WE that will work.

Level 3
No, World Editor uses MPQ archives, which are inside Warcraft 3. Just buy the battle chest for like 20 dollars or somthing. Its not that much.

If you already have warcraft 3, then it isnt a problem to install it on multiple computers. And mine mysteriously stopped using a disk.

It's because the latest path 1.21 renders the game to not require the disc to play anymore.

By the way, just buy the game, it'll cost you a lot less hassle. :wink:

Level 4
You can download WC3 + TFT for free I hear leagaly from blizzard's website with your CD key if you threw the discs away. I am not sure thou but I remember this being talked about a lot at one stage.

But half of what you say makes no sense, since if you insall WC3, it comes automatically with WE that will work.

I do not have the game therefore i do not have a cd key.

Status
Not open for further replies.