• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Downloads

Level 2
I played it for a bit and it's beautiful. A great work of love. I do have one question, are there voiced lines? I'm not sure if it's simply not working on my end. Also, are they planned for future releases? I think AI could be a big help. I could look into if needed. Bests!

Rommel

Hosted Project: HoS
Level 19
Thank you so much! We're glad to hear you liked it!

HoS Act 1 isn't voiced (except for the opening line and unit replies), but we're currently experimenting with ElevenLabs AI voice for Act II and it's a big chance it will be fully voiced. A possible re-release of Act I may be have added voices too, but it's too early to say now with Act II being our current top priority.

Thanks again, and wish you enjoy the game!

Last edited:
Level 1
Hey rommel, I'm trying to play it but there are no characters that pop up, only shadows and green boxes. I've tried looking for a different download or how to fix it guide but I can't seem to find anything. Any chance of you being able to assist me?

Rommel

Hosted Project: HoS
Level 19