• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Downloaded Models doesn't work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Got problems with models downloded in the "models" section.
I followed all the instructions of the tutorial, but when i try to put the hero on the map the damn fuckin 3d pink cube appear and Editor says that he can't load model file. But I done all the steps of the tutorials.
Please need help.

Thx

Level 1
Mecheon said:
Maybe, just MAYBE, in the FECKING STICKIES AT THE TOP OF THE FORUM?

Jeez, do all people these days have a lack of eyesight or something?

Maybe, just maybe, u eat too much kangoroo last night?

Level 25
While kangaroo meat IS a meat that is served at some places, I don't eat it. I'm more of a pasta man myself

But anywho, I have no obligation to be nice to you: Got that? Maybe you should stop being such a "LOLLLERWAFFLE I THINK I'M GO GREAT AND I'LL INSULT A MOD!". I be nice to people who I feel will be nice, people who TRY LOOKING before asking randomly. People who CHECK THE BLOODY STICKIES

So hows about you go and try and give all your money towards stem cell research? Might be able to help you to grow some much needed intelegence in that brain of yours

Level 1
answer to a idiot

Mecheon said:
While kangaroo meat IS a meat that is served at some places, I don't eat it. I'm more of a pasta man myself

But anywho, I have no obligation to be nice to you: Got that? Maybe you should stop being such a "LOLLLERWAFFLE I THINK I'M GO GREAT AND I'LL INSULT A MOD!". I be nice to people who I feel will be nice, people who TRY LOOKING before asking randomly. People who CHECK THE BLOODY STICKIES

So hows about you go and try and give all your money towards stem cell research? Might be able to help you to grow some much needed intelegence in that brain of yours

So u are a moderator and u can insult people?

U just need more real life maybe.

What about finding a girl? Its quite hard for a idiot that spend is life in a forum, but maybe if U find a good paramedic U can readjust your ugly face.
Surely, it's not a easy thing but u can always try.

Good luck wannabe, don't eat too much pasta or u will become a fat-ugly-guy and u will have no chance to get a girl.

Stop fuckin your mother plz. It's my turn now.

Noob

Level 1
Polar_Bear said:
Ehm I Hear A Little Word Called Ban Ban Ban Baabbbyyy

Ah ah! So? Nothin work on this site, so ban is a favor. I will not waste my time again with idiots like u.

Level 25
We-hell, it looks like SOMEONE thinks he's cooler than he actually is! And look at him, trying to insult me by saying I have no social life

Lets all go awwwwwwwwww

Awwwwwwww, look at the widdle newbie trying to be cool

Now look jackass, I don't give a rats ass about how I look. I don't care for the companionship of others

What I care for is getting ahead in life. I am a nerd

Oh, and just so you'll know: Your girlfriend hates you, she'll dumb you, teenage relationships never work out, call me while you're crying and angsty cause she left you

And I find the entire process of rising above my natural animal instincts to mate with females to be far more accomplishing than to give into them

And are you implying I am having sexual relations with the female who gave birth to me? Cause you're implying lies. Obviously you must be implying that you think I do, which must meam that you must asssume many people engage in this activity, which must mean that you do

And the fact that you say you want to engage in sexual relations with my mother worries me. Seak help now, we have drugs for people like you, sex crazed dumbasses who completely ignore the fact that we have evolved an intelegence far beyond that of every other lifeform on this planet

Oh, and trust me, I don't eat too much pasta. I have this little thing called common-effing-sense, you might wanna try and get it. And once again, your so-called feats of getting probably romantic-fantasy having and therefore highly desperate girls to like you does not impress me. I could easily get such girls to like me as well, however I don't see why the hell I should even bother when I could do so many other important things like, oh, I don't know, study? Get a well-paying job? Know that I am higher up in the social scale than you? Be happy that my teenage years were not filled with the absolute heartbreak that comes from hormones going wild?

I have a high set of morals. You obviously don't, so hows about you bug off?

And if I TRUELY wanted to be mean, I could have warned you from the start from not using intuition and checking the FECKING STICKIES, but I decided not to. Infact, I'm so generous I'm not even going to lock this topic yet and instead see what you have to reply with

So, in short, stop living in the present and for your feelings, emotions and other such pitiful things

Level 1
Ah ah funny creep kid^
I don't even read it, got no time sorry.
that's clear now. U got no rl^^
ah ah

Level 25
Fact: I have a life

Fact: You didn't read it because you know that you are the one in the wrong and I am the one in the right

Therefore, I can come to the conclusion that you suck and are not a worthwhile addition to this site or the Internet. Please remove yourself from it and save hundreds of people from having to bother with you, good day

Status
Not open for further replies.