• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

DotA2 UI on Warcraft 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
I never understood why people want to port EVERYTHING to Warcraft 3. If I wanted to play DotA 2 I'd download DotA 2, I wouldn't get a mod for Warcraft 3 that looks like DotA 2.

Level 22
I never understood why people want to port EVERYTHING to Warcraft 3. If I wanted to play DotA 2 I'd download DotA 2, I wouldn't get a mod for Warcraft 3 that looks like DotA 2.

Because some people wanna be war3 die hard-s and not move on forever. I've been speaking about New Hiveworkshop Order and that they need to move the focus to newer Blizz games but with the majority being Asians who like to move on 10 years after a game dies (or never), you know.

Level 19
Yes of course, as to any DotA fan I'd rather move forward and start playing DotA2, but since I didn't had any chance to get into the beta or don't even cover the system requirements, I'd prefer use this for now to at least have a look on the UI.

Truly, not quite the same, as in DotA2 there are quite a lot of changes regarding the entire gameplay, but at least allows me to enjoy the new heroes sounds, models and of course, the very well made terrain.

I'm not advertising it in any kind of way - I only posted this because I rather seemed like nobody even knew it existed.

Status
Not open for further replies.