• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[DotA2] Na`Vi LightOfHeaveN Legendary Blackhole vs IG @ The International 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
So my question is, was there a Dark Seer who pulled everyone into Black Hole? Or did IG simply got caught in it by mistake?

I've been saying this a long time, and i will keep saying it.

Light of Heaven = NaVi's BEST player. And really, whoever knows dota, knows i am right.

Dota 2 is team play game, they all depend on each other, his black hole was good, but not good enough to help them defeat enemy team, Rubick stole Ravege, Ench healed team, Yurnero was spinning and so on...

As you can see they all together survived gank and killed enemy.

Level 8

Dota 2 is team play game, they all depend on each other, his black hole was good, but not good enough to help them defeat enemy team, Rubick stole Ravege, Ench healed team, Yurnero was spinning and so on...

As you can see they all together survived gank and killed enemy.

Agree, completely, but,

I've also been saying this, a long time. Before replying, to someone, make sure you read what they said, and you understood it properly.

I said something, and then you reply to me by saying something else.

Status
Not open for further replies.