• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

DotA Allstars v6.40

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Defense Of The Ancients
Version 6.40

I only uploaded this in case getdota.com is broken or for retards that aren't able to go to www.getdota.com to get the lastest dota version.
Contents

DotA Allstars v6.40 (Map)

Reviews
Dr Super Good: Old version

Rui

Rui

Level 41
How wise. 6.39b is supposed to be the latest, there's a 6.40 and it's old. Oh my god, where do you people place your heads?

I think this map is hosted way too often, it isn't that good anyway. "82 UNIQUE heroes"? I see lots of heroes with the same abilities. But oh well... I won't download this version, it's a bit late to do so.

Level 2
I'm sorry but 6.40 IS the latest version. 6.37 is the current league map, not 6.39b. I would have to agree with you orc_tamer, the players are usually assholes but the map is more intricate than any other wc3 map I've seen. It is hosted so much for a reason. One of the few maps that takes a while to really get a good grasp on. its the Counter-strike of WC3

Level 1
lol could you guys create as good as dota? most of the maps i played are not frequently updated, and they are lack of balance too. and this dota map is popular compare to the ones you have created,

Level 3
I don't make DotA-look alike maps....but DoD by Fulla is WAY advanced and better than DotA Allstars (The items are more advanced too). Many people play this and kick you out for no good reason. If this was a new version, IceFrog could have at least changed the version number so it doesn't look like it's an old version.

I agree with Dan Van Ohllus and HappyTauren, DotA is very crappy!

Level 10
I cant uderstand why you guys are so pissed of at the poor bloke... Even though I wouldnt play DotA if my life depended on it (WAY too many idiots playing...), some people DO like dota, and they should be allowed to express themselves...
Tried this map a long time ago once, with some schoolmates of mine, and I didnt like it a bit... I do not recomend this map

Level 1
The main reason for the DotA plague in B.Net is obviously because it seems like a dedicated map and frequent updates. People stop playing if the game hasen´t gotten updated in a year, like MOST AoS games. But even though it does get upgraded, AND it is quite frequently played, people´s negativity to noobs of the game is gonna be the sure doom of the game. If someone is not as good as you taht does not mean, ´so since he is died once i will kick him and banlist him for no reason.´

If the noobs are exiled from the game, the old veterans will get bored of the game, then there will be less players, spelling out the doom of this game.

Level 2
all of you who wrote here something like craaaap haaaaaaaaaaaaaaate etc... first create map popular like this and then you say something ok ?:
p.s agree with Werewulf delete all out of date versions.

Level 7
to dan van ohllus

1)to many heroes... are u kidding?
2)Random set of heroes and spells... um makes the game funner to play, more variety, and all heroes are really synergetic.
3)To much items... see 1
4)Mostly played by assholes... agreed
5)Very unoriginal.. not really its a fine aos, admit it or not
6)Stolen from origianll dota.. um no. Euls stopped programmming it when throne came out so guinsoo took over. Guinso sucked at balancing so gave it to Icefrog... If it wasnt continued thered be no dota..

Most abomidable in the world? um u make a good aos and see if it trumps dota mmk?

Level 9
to dan van ohllus

1)to many heroes... are u kidding?
2)Random set of heroes and spells... um makes the game funner to play, more variety, and all heroes are really synergetic.
3)To much items... see 1
4)Mostly played by assholes... agreed
5)Very unoriginal.. not really its a fine aos, admit it or not
6)Stolen from origianll dota.. um no. Euls stopped programmming it when throne came out so guinsoo took over. Guinso sucked at balancing so gave it to Icefrog... If it wasnt continued thered be no dota..

Most abomidable in the world? um u make a good aos and see if it trumps dota mmk?

If it wasn't continued Satan would have been banished, and the last prime evil -- Microsoft would flee from the Necromancer, Barbarian, Sorceress, Paladin, Assassin, Druid and Amazon (damnit, I completely forgot and even needed to go to Wikipedia to see the 5th class's name).